Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Support GoldieBox

I have not been to any toy store for a long time, but whenever I was there, the boys section had lots and lots of interesting toys. The girls section always had those stick-figure Barbie in various forms and sizes and there was only one color theme -- PINK!!! Really? So girls as soon as they are born, they just know that they like Pink color and sickly-thin Barbies? Or does the society just brainwash them that they are no good for anything interesting; all they should do is like Pink and carry around one such Barbie doll?

GoldieBox is trying to change that by introducing various other forms of toys for girls. I support and salute them. I will be supporting them by buying their toys, even if I don't need it and buying their stocks if it becomes available.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment